From Across the Pond...

April card/tag and de-stash swap hosted by Linda at A Swap for All Seasons. 
The swaps are always fun.  May from Mays Happy Daze had my  name and I was waiting excitedly for her packet to arrive.  It can sometimes take weeks and weeks but I know she mailed it very early, so I was a bit worried. I am so happy it got here! I know she put a lot of thought and work into it and didn't want it to be lost.
I came in a lovely blue envelope and inside a sweetly wrapped parcel.
 Look at all the fabulous goodies May sent...
 I kept finding more little packets to open, each with a sweet surprise.
 And I had to show you the fabulous card May created by itself, so you could get a close up, just click on it ... and look at all the detail.
THANK  YOU May, you are a fabulous swapper !  Thank you Linda for being a
wonderful hostess and thank YOU for your sweet comments and follows.  I always try to return them.
Until next time, ya'll bee sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

4 comments

Anonymous said…
What a great swap! I love the hand made card so beautiful and thoughtful.
Wow, Francie, isn't it fun getting fun little gifts in the mail from fellow bloggers who know just what we love!.....It was worth the wait!

Carol
LV said…
You lucked out. Your package was a nice surprise.
Annesphamily said…
Fun! Fun! Fun! Lots of terrific creative hearts out here and you are loved by many. I love all the thought put into these precious packages. Hugs, Anne