Pink Parasols....

 Happy Friday and happy pink Saturday ! linking to Beverly at
How Sweet the Sound
Hope you will stop by and visit all the wonderful "Pinkies" !


The latest Shabby Lane Shops magazine is out, on newstands and on its way to subscribers.

This time I showed how I created the parasol for the Southern Belle paper doll I made for a swap.





You could use these sweet little parasols for so many things...tea parties, garden parties, showers etc. and they are fun to make.   You are limited only by your 

imagination!





If you don't have a book store that is carrying the magazine you can order online at Shabby Lane Shops



Packed with articles, features, how to's, recipes and beautiful photos they are selling like hot cakes !  I am so delighted to be part of this wonderful group and magazine.







Can you see how sweet these would be at a baby or bridal shower?




Perfect for a tea party!



Add some sweet ribbons and trim....

You know I appreciate your visits and comments. Until next week, ya'll beeee sweet and come back soon.  (())

P.S.  I had Mrs. Glosser draw the number for the teacup give away... she picked   http://40-somethingandlovingit.blogspot.com . However, Karen, whose blog this is, is sister to Catherine who owns Shabby Lane Shops so I had Mrs. Glosser choose another number too ... she chose  http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com .   I will send an email to both ladies... I surely wish all of you could have received a tea cup and if I ever win the lottery....

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

19 comments

Unknown said…
What a clever & darling idea! Francie.

Happy pink April lst ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ENDS 4/5
LV said…
What a great idea. You certainly made yours very well. I would not even attempt it.
I am so excited to win and know that one of your beautiful tea cup candles is coming to my house! Thank you SO much! ♥♥♥
Unknown said…
Very beautiful!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo
The Artful Diva said…
Your pink parasols would be a beautiful accessory for one of my dolls - I'll have to give that some more thought.

Happy Pink Saturday!
What a cute idea! And I am loving the teacup below! Happy Pinks and thanks for your visit.

Blessings,
Sandi
Arabella said…
They are adorable - great job! Happy Pink Saturday & thanks for visiting our blog today. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
HI! I'm Tabitha said…
now that is fabulous!!!!
hugs
Happy Pink Saturday!


Love this parasol, so cute!


~ Gabriela ~
Maison Mutt said…
How cute!! I couldn't decide if I liked the green with purple roses or tassled little number better!
Licks & wags, Niki
Mya said…
Francie, do you dream designs at night? You could write a book on designing doily parasols, and probably another one about the many uses for doilies. These are all precious.
And I thought I could only use these little umbrellas for my tropical drinks HA.
Came by to say hello sweet Francie.
Have a great week.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo
I was just thinking about our meeting in N.C. I'm so so anxious.
Anonymous said…
Happy Pink Saturday Francie. You must be getting all excited about the upcoming trip. :)
Unknown said…
Hi Francie,

Those are the sweetest parasols! I would like to make one,but a large size with lots of ruffles and lace. Such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing. I hope all is well with you and your family. Didn't want you to think that I forgot you.
Have a great week my sweet friend,
xxoo
Janet
Oh so sweet.

Where do you get the frames from?

Blessings Kelsie
Cute idea thanks for sharing the tut!

Love visiting here my friend!

Leann
Hey girl where are you???
I miss you.
xoxoxo
Your going to Nashville???? COOL. Always wanted to go there. LOVE country music.
Alan Jackson, Keith Urban, Jodi Massena were all here in Ottawa last summer. Saw them all. LOVED THEM ALL.
Oh and Dwigh Yokum *(how ever you spell it).
The furthest we were around that neck of the woods was Memphis Tenn. Elvis country ; )
Have fun girlfriend. Be safe.
Love Claudie
xoxoxoxoxo