And the Roses go to........

before I tell you whose name was drawn, let me say that everyone who posted with their favorite scent will receive a 1oz. Linen Mist in that scent (if you listed more than one then you will get a scent I carry :) So, everyone please email me your address and I will get those out for you. The lovely Rhoda, from Southern Hospitality will be getting the roses and heart vase.
Thank you all so much ... I was surprised at the number of Gardenia lovers, a scent I love myself.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

3 comments

Awwwww, I never win anything!! I'm so excited, Francie. I'll email you...thanks SO much. I have put my name in the hat on several drawings & came up empty. You made my day, girlfriend!

Rhoda
Southern Hospitality
Sonia said…
Oh, Francie, I got the Rose scented Room Spray today. Awhhh!! I thank you so much. It was so nice of you. Even though I didn't win the roses I still feel like I was a winner nonetheless. It made my day!!! I have added your blog to my favorits!! You have a wonderful day.
Anonymous said…
Francie, you sweet thing! I finally made it to the P.O. and found my Rose spray! Thank you! I'd totally forgotten! What a lovely (and fragrant) surprise! :) Throwing you a big, BIG {{{HUG}}}!