One of the Many Reasons I Love My Little Cottage

One of the reasons I love my little cottage shop is because no matter what time of year it is or how dreary the day I can get a wonderful happy burst of color...and I do love color. I also love flowers, quality "forever" flowers. You can always have something beautiful around you no matter what. So, dreary day no matter...I looked around my shop and it made me smile !
Wait...what's that? OHHHH you want to know who won the teacup !!! Well I am very pleased to tell you that Angie...The Slipcover Diva will be getting a little package in a few days. I'm very pleased her number came up because I won something from her a few months ago...a beautifully slipcovered stool. I love it and I hope she will love her "winnings" too.

For all of you I want to thank you for your comments and for stopping by ... ya'll mean a lot to me, old friends and new.

My wish for you: May old friends surround you and new ones abound!



Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

12 comments

Those flowers sure are pretty!
Have a Great Weekend!
Hugs,
Robin
kari and kijsa said…
As usual your photograpy is absolutely incredible! What a cheery way to start a winter morning!

smiles, kari and kijsa
Angie said…
I won! I won! I can't believe it! I never win anything! Thank you, I can't wait to get my teacup. Now where will I put it? Let me go looking around the house for just the perfect spot.

Angie
Bebe said…
Love those flowers, Francie!! (What kind of fertilizer are you using? :) They do add some cozy cheer during this chilly season! They are so pretty on this rainy afternoon ~ they just lit up my screen!

Bebe :)
Beautiful, Francie! I hope the sight of those beautiful flowers brighten your days, and bless your heart.
xo Lidy
Rosie's Whimsy said…
Beautiful photos. Thanks for a hit of spring color :-)
Swamp Tulip said…
Those flowers are so very pretty. Perfect eye candy for a blustery cold winter day!

Congrats Angie.

Hugs,

Teresa
OldBagNewTricks said…
Francie:

Those posies are the perfect thing for these gray, overcast days. Thanks for the cheery peek inside your charming cottage.

Congrats Angie!!!

Jenny
Vallen said…
Pink flowers on gray day - nothing could be finer!!! Thank you sweet lady.
Anonymous said…
Hi Francie, Love that pink amaryllis. And all the pretty flowers. My amaryllis turned out to be a gorgeous deep red. Have a great day! xo Lynn
Tina Leavy said…
lovely flowers..lovely colors.
I've just posted our centerpieces for January. But you have to send us something for February!
Thanks~ Sandi