Isn't It Romantic?

My son and his Sweetheart recently married. This is their first dance together as husband and wife, sigh. We all went to Disney World - Where Dreams Come True. Mine sure did. My son is finally married and I have another delightful daughter. I am going traveling tomorrow to visit them and to do some buying for the cottage shop. How lucky can one gal get?
My wish for you......May all of your dreams come true.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

1 comment

OldBagNewTricks said…
Francie, if this isn't the happiest place on earth, ever -- the happy couple, the happy fiddler, even the Happy Magic Kingdom there in the background. Such a lovely wedding -- it looks like an ad for Endless Love!

Thanks,
Jenny