UH OH.....

Wellllll  hope ya'll had a very blessed Mother's Day... I truly did.  Got to be with ALL my babies.  They gave me a beautiful arrangement of yellow roses (my favorite) with iris as well as a few other goodies.
The uh oh is because I seem to have mis-placed my camera.  Sigh.  I so need a keeper !  My Sweetie has promised that if we win the lottery he will get me my very own Raul to make sure I don't lose anything, get to where I'm going and generally keep it together.  Thank you Sweetie (())


When I went to Texas, I was delighted to learn that Kaufman, Texas was nearby.  My Greatgrandparents met and married in Kaufman so I had to go for a visit.    My first stop was this delightful Tea Room, Especially for You.
 Not only was the food delicious but the owner and staff are delightful !  Lori McWha was so charming, funny and gracious, I am definitely planning a return visit.     Inside you will find sweet little nooks to enjoy your meal in as well as a trove of treasures to purchase.   This was a very special extra treat !
 ... look look it's meeee in a bluebonnet field !
Did you know that Bluebonnets can also be PINK???     Awww come on, you knew I'd have pink here somewhere !   For more awesome pinks visit     Beverly at How Sweet the Sound   this Saturday for links to some wonderful pink loving bloggers.

Thank you for your visit, thank you for your sweet comments I really do appreciate the time you take.  Hope to visit you this Saturday or sooner (())

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

18 comments

Gretel said…
Ooh Janet - you look BEAUTIFUL! Love the boots!
Debbie said…
I absolutely love that picture of you in the bluebonnets! I hope you frame that. It's so pretty. And I didn't know they came in pink, too.
HI! I'm Tabitha said…
hey doll....i am glad u had a lovely mothers day...yellow roses are one of my all time fans also...big hugs
Linda P. said…
Hello, my Beauty in Blue sister! I loved hearing more about your journey through Kaufman, which held such special significance to you. Very sweet. I LOVE tea rooms, and this one mentioned sounds very nice. Oh, and I was THERE when you had those beautiful bluebonnet pictures made. This picture is such a pretty one. I did not know there were pink bluebonnets! One last little aside--remember the little tube of hand lotion you gave me from your very own purse? I still have it and use it from time to time. I consider it such a sweet memento of the weekend, just one of many, but it was just one of those little things that actually meant a lot!
LV said…
My sister and I try to eat at a different tea room on Saturday. We have not been to this one, but might check it out. Have to see how far it is from Ft. Worth.
Francie, I love tea rooms and don't you look lovely in the field of bluebells! The pink ones are so pretty too. Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi
Amber said…
Glad that you had a good mother's day!I love the picture of you in the bluebonnets!
Amber
The picture of you in the field of bluebonnets is beautiful. I had no idea they also came in pink. I wonder if they are called pinkbonnets!?! I love tea rooms. It looks like you had a wonderfu visit. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
What a great tea room! I am glad you had such a wonderful time!
You are adorable in the blue bonnets!
♥ Jil
Daniella said…
OOoooo! That tea room looks divine!! And if you do get Raul, perhaps he can send a cousin or someone to my house to help me too!!!
xxDaniella
J.Rylie.C said…
Oh so pretty!

Hope you'd come and link with me in my Color Connection meme through my PINK entry.
dana said…
You do look beautiful in that field of blue bonnets...and pink bonnets! What a wonderful photo!

The tea room looks like a great place to visit!

HPS!!

dana
o Francie! you are sweeet :)
loovely pic and what a treasure of a tea find! thx for sharing !
HaPpY PS !
and thx for sharing my pink JoYS!
mercedes scott said…
What a beautiful post! Never knew there are pink bluebonnets! I guess all the loveliest things come in a shade of pink! lol LOVE your foto as well... Happy Pink Saturday.
LadyD Piano said…
Nice to meet you Francie!Thanks for the lovely poem. Nice surprise to learn Bluebonnets are pink, too!
Hi, I just happened upon your blog. I liked the photo of you amongst the blue. i too had no idea they came in pink! I've seen pink bluebells but not those in pink. Good to get to know you. Joan
iris said…
very nice house :)
Anonymous said…
Oh Francie, I love that photo of you. You need to have a painting made from it and hang it over the fireplace. You do have a fireplace don't you??! I think you have many of them....(grin). I am serious about the painting!