Happy Pink Saturday ... Lovely swap

Sweet and sassy Tabitha   Creative Wings Boutique     hosted a New Year's swap and my partner was the very creative Heidi of Sugah Beez .  I was really really happy that Heidi was my swap partner because I know first hand how talented she is and that I would get a beautiful box and good stuff !
Isn't the box beautiful !  And all the precious trinkets it's filled with AND the extras. She also sent me some vintage wall paper border, it's being used in a project right now, you are seeing just a bit of what she sent.  Heh.  Thank you so much Miz Sugah Beez, I LOVE it alllllll. (())
Here is a little saucer I found while out and about.  I LOVE it and dang, now I want the plates !  How sweet is this, sigh.
I'm going to have to do a painting of this window. I'm going to be going crazy trying to find more of this pattern :)
    Please visit Beverly  How Sweet the Sound for more pinks.  She brings us the best Pink Saturdays !
    Hope  ya'll have a great week-end and a happy Pink Saturday.
 Thank you for your visits and comments and please come back again. Until then ya'll bee sweet !

      How to put together a plate wreath is in the post below.


Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

21 comments

Lucky girl, what a great swap gift! Such "pretties" and oh my, I love that painting on the saucer. I would love to see the painting when you finish, hope you share it.
Happy Pink Saturday, and a great weekend wishes.

~Emily
The French Hutch
Unknown said…
Oh Francie, I love that plate, it looks like your button picture! So pretty! (And you know you might find some more on eBay! ;-)
Happy Pink Saturday,
Dorothy
LV said…
That pattern you found would definitely be a st to enjoy. Not seen one like before.
Anne said…
This is so gorgeous, Francie! It seems like I have seem something like it, or similar...is it Homer Laughlin, or does it give a maker on the back?
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Anne
You made out royally! What fun you will have with everything and that little saucer is to die for! I hope you find your set of dishes to match!
♥ Jil
Love, love your plate...beautiful!!!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
Blessings,
Cindy
Unknown said…
Happy Pink Saturday Francie, I love that plate too, maybe you can find some on ebay or Etsy, good luck as it sure is pretty!
Hugs Marilou
Oh I think I shall go crazy right along with you trying to find more of that REALLY NEAT plate - never saw anything like it ever!

Thank you for your visit last week, sorry it took so long for me to get back and respectfully do the same.

Have a happy pink Saturday!
Your plate looks so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs,
Lisa
I have to own that plate! Totally love it. What a find!
Chubskulit Rose said…
Lovely design!

Hopping from Pink Saturday.
Here's MINE, your comment is always appreciated.
Custom Comforts said…
What a sweet plate. I've never seen that pattern before in all my flea marketing.
Cindy
Celestina Marie said…
Hi Francie,
I just love the little plate. Darling design. Thank you for stopping by GYB link party and your sweet comment. Have a wonderful week and happy treasure hunting.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
Hi Francie, I'm a bit late responding to your comment but the weekend just plain flew by. Your swap gifts are so sweet. I did a swap once and it was so much fun. I do love your sweet plate treasure. I collected plates long ago but after moving a few times I finally sold most of them. No room because we downsized so much. I still love the pretty plates I see when thrift shopping.

Happy PS.
love, Jeanne
HI! I'm Tabitha said…
hey sweet pea...i am still gettin over the flu bug my son shared with everyone in the house...the baby got it the worst so i am still making sure she is good before i get back to life.
your box from Heidi is pretty...i loved the box you made for her and the goodies...you are always so generous.
hugs
Anonymous said…
Golly Francie, that sweet plate looks just like your logo. No wonder you love it so much. I will keep my eyes peeled for them and snap it up if I see one. Have a wonderful week. It's going to be sooooooo cold here. xo
Hi Francie

Love your sweet swap goodies. Swaps are always soo much fun!

Your little saucer is darling - I'd look for the matching service too.

I'm off to become a follower!

Leann
Jori said…
Lucky girl! How pretty!
Your swap gift is so fun! I love little boxes and that plates, I have never seen one like it!! I would love a set too!

Carol
Debbie said…
I absolutely love that pattern! I would love to find some plates with it.

And speaking of plates, I love that plate wreath in the previous post and now want to make one too.
Annesphamily said…
Oh your swap gifts are wonderful! I keep missing out on these fun swaps! : ( but always enjoying seeing your treasures here!