Weekly Find(s) and Weekly Makes

Vintage dinnerware. It gets me. And I almost always have to get it !  Could any Cottage/shabby/romantic pass up this set?

Love that there are three bluebirds on the dinner plate and the saucer and two on the cup.
Don't you think you would have to have a happy  breakfast on these plates?
 For my "make", really a make over...I found this petite chair. A bit smaller than a dining room chair. I'm thinking it was for a desk, a vanity or a card table, but mostly I thought it was a sweet size. That is Willie checking out the chair.  Yup, he's a big boy.

Painted off white with green accents, wrapped some twine around the top and added a cute French pattern to the seat.
I'm visiting with Ivy and Elephants   ,and Pink Saturday with Beverly stop by and visit too!
 Thank you for your visit and comments. I always try to return them.  Until next time, ya'll bee sweet.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

7 comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bluebird plate and cup!! Did you find only one? Does it have a name on the back???
warmly,
deb
I love vintage dishes. These are so sweet! Sounds like the perfect size chair for a craft room. The colors would go well with my den. Glad you get to enjoy it. Thanks for sharing. Carol
That is a small chair or a really BIG cat lol! You said he was a big boy, buy holy cow! Love the color and I love vintage china too...Can't pass it up!

Carol
Would love to enjoy a lovely breakfast with you and your bluebird china. Charming way to welcome Spring!

Debra
The bluebird set is a FIND! The chair is darling!
Unknown said…
Hi there!
I thought that was a dog, your kittie is so big!! I bet he rules the roost.
Your chair looks gorgeous and I would pure faint if I found bluebird dishes!!
Have a great weekend my friend,
Dorothy
Love your bluebird plates, they kind of remind me of my hollyhock plates, what are the markings on the back. Check out my blog, debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com,
Dreaming of Sweet Spring!

Debby