Followers receiving their choice

of a mini yard long are Kelly from BookEnd Diaries and Cheri from Cheri's Chatter. Ladies email me at TheScentedCottage@yahoo.com with your choice and your snail mail address so I can get them off to you. I do wish I could send every one who is following one of these charming prints .. what I can do is offer you 20% off if you wish to purchase one. Enter code FOLLOWER in the coupon space.

NOW the NEXT GIVEAWAY is for an electric castle wax melter, melts and a little surprise or two. So stay tuned ! While Mrs. Glosser is a random number generator if someones number comes up who has already won I will have Mrs. Glosser choose again. So your odds are very good!

I also appreciate your comments VERY much and I do try to visit each of your blogs too. It may take me a while due to my fickle computer AND very intermittent web service.

My wish for you: a peaceful, reflective Memorial Day weekend. (())

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

2 comments

You are too sweet Francie! Hope you have safe memorial weekend! Have fun!! ~Shelley
Fickle computers the story of my life! I finally gave in and got a Macintosh, Oh my, life is good now! I love candle melters, I have one that smells up the whole house!

Carol