It's a GOOOD thing !



We recently made an alteration to our front door. We have a screened in front porch and we let Willie and Wynona out to enjoy the fresh air. Well, honestly having cats is like having a two year old, or in this case TWO two year olds and it was in and out and in and out. So, we put in a kitty door. Now they can get out, to lay by the fern or to sniff the flowers and they can get in anytime they want to. Which means I don't have to keep stopping to open and close the door, YEAH for kitty doors! Next up is painting the porch but already I can see the problem here LOL.

Tomorrow I will spend the whole day at the Scented Cottage Studio and hope to have some new things to share with you soon. Until then my wish for you: Plenty of fresh air and flowers to enjoy.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

8 comments

deb said…
I bet they are just loving it!! Great idea! I hear ya on in, out, in, out..they can never synchronize either LOL
Thank you for your sweet comment.
No never easy
*hugs*deb
Anonymous said…
My ol' cat does the same thing...in and out ...in and out. I am sure she would love it if we put in a kitty door....but so would all the other animals...yikes! Hi Francie! When am I gonna' win sumpin? xoxo
I had a cat door in my last house and loved it. I think part of it is they just like the power of bossing us around!

Carol
Char said…
I think that's a great idea and I bet they love it too. I have always had cats and we now have one male named Linus but I call him poopie. He looks just like yours. As a matter of fact, they could be brothers. Too sweet, Char
Sweet kitties!!! I love that you are spoiling them! My cat "Justin" makes me so happy too!:) ~Shelley
Charlene said…
THANK YOU for the birthday wishes! I bet the kitty door does make things easier! have a great weekend. Charlene
Anonymous said…
Oh, what lucky kitties to have such a nice mom! Now that I'm home I am looking forward to having a kitty again soon! :-)
Anonymous said…
Hi Francie,
Thnks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment. It ooks like you have "a good thing" too. I have three cats - strictly indoors - too many bobcats and coyotes where I live. They always want to go out but I just can't let them. It makes me sad sometimes. Your two look like they are enjoying thier new escape route :) Hugs,
Amada