Find(s) of the Week !

I will be heading home on Tuesday after a fun week up Nawth. Here are a couple of what were fabulous finds for me:
This is the very first intact teapot like this I have ever found. I was thrilled. If anyone knows the pattern or maker I would appreciate knowing. It reminds me of Knowles.
Okaaaay, not ashamed to admit it but I'm a Pepper ! Have been ever since I can remember.  These precious little kissers in the perfect colors had me doin' a little happy happy joy joy dance!  Are you, by any chance, a Pepper too?
And last, definitely not least, this precious sugar bowl.  I couldn't believe how beautiful the roses are. You can click on the photo for a better view.  It doesn't take much to make me happy and I am definitely happy happy happy with these little finds.  Have you found any treasures you love this week?  Sharing with Pink Saturday at Beverlys  , visit for lots of sweet pink!
  Thanks for your visit and your sweet comments. Until next time, ya'll bee sweet.




Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

4 comments

LV said…
Great finds. Do not recall seeing Dr. Pepper glasses just like these. I have some pink doilies like you have.
Sue McPeak said…
Oh you lucky gal. You should be doing the happy dance with these great finds. I have seen the teapot pattern, but don't know the name. It looks in mint condition and the gold is very bright. The glass sugar bowl roses look like tole paintings...that means they are hand done, honey. Happy Pink Saturday.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal
Tami Von Zalez said…
Hi there - for some reason, your blog header is not showing when you click on your site.

Popped by from Pink Saturday.
http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-heart-you.html
Annesphamily said…
I love your sweet Peppers! I try not to indulge with soda these days but I did enjoy a Pepper occasionally. Love the teapot I am always searching for the Friendship teapot and have come up with zero! I love that little teapot too. The sugar bowl is done beautifully. I like that bunches! Precious time when I visit here. You share the best of everything in treasures. Hugs, Anne