Advent Days Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen



Thanks to Linda at A Swap for all Seasons every day of December until Christmas starts with opening a sweet little altered matchbox that reveals it's tiny treasure!



Day eleven comes from Hope who  has moved across the pond to England ... you can visit her at Pixies Ponderings   
I love the retro style papers that Hope used, takes me back to some of my first Christmases.  Hope made a snowman shrinky and hung it from  a wonderful silver snowflake charm.  Thank you Hope !!!
Day Twelve comes from my sweet friend Wendy, who is also the hostess for our ATC swaps...visit Wendy at Bliss Angels  . I was excited to get this box from Wendy because I knew she was doing a fairy theme.  The beauty of this box just doesn't show up in this photo, the colors are soo pretty and Wendy made a sweet birds nest charm to place inside...you know I love that !!!  Thank you Wendy (())
Day Thirteen comes from Peace, you can visit her at The Art of Peace .  Again the photo does not do this beautiful creation justice (having 'puter problems again, ohhh Santa is there a new one on your list for me?)  ... A precious old world Santa and a sparkly tree adorn the front and I wish you could see the graphic inside...a sweet vintage girl sledding down a hill, and then inside a stack of colorful vintage buttons.  Thank you Peace !!!

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

7 comments

HI! I'm Tabitha said…
looks like it was a very fun swap. Maybe next year!
xxx's
tabitha
Anonymous said…
Wow Francie, that is an amazing swap you were part of it. It must be fun getting all those wee gifts in the mail. :) Supposed to meet a bunch of old girlfriends for lunch today but it's snowing and the roads are bad...ugh!
Francie, how cute, I love the retro peeking raindeer too!

Carol
Linda said…
I love this batch of matchboxes...they're all wonderful! I have one of Wendy's in my future...I'm hoping it's a fairy too!
russian women said…
Wonderfully easy! I plan to make this!
Thank you for stopping my fellow minimalist decorator, and your right, not much clan up after Christmas!

Carol
Linda said…
This trio of matchboxes is festive and fun! I love them all!