Advent Matchboxes... on Day ONE




I was delighted to see that my first matchbox was created by Michele Ask Michele Something Special
because I knew even before I opened it that it would indeed be something special....and LOOK !!!  Inside this delightful box was a tag that says "JOY" AND attached to the tag a beautiful pair of earrings, can you see they are hearts in the middle?   Thank you so much Michele, I am going to wear these for Christmas.

I hope you will visit all the participants of this 25 Days of Christmas matchbox swap...you will be amazed at the creativity and beauty of each and every one of the matchboxes.   If you visit Linda at
A Swap for all Seasons 
you can see a list of participants and their blog addys. Linda  is the fabulous hostess of this swap and did a wonderful job of pulling it all together for us.  Until tomorrow ! 
 This was my Day One creation...it went to Marie at   Spun by Me


Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

11 comments

Debbie said…
Well, the whole idea of the matchbox swap is cute, and I love the earrings.

Hmm... a matchbox exchange... I wonder if I could do that with my SS class or something. It's so clever.
Wendy Aspinall said…
francie great start to the christmas hoilday , you'll look wonderful in those earing make sure you post a photo
hugs wendy
Unknown said…
What a cute idea to use matchboxes! Love it!
COUNTRY PICKINS said…
What a cute matchbox! Pretty earrings. Have a great night. Linda
Thanks so much for the lovely post. I am so happy that someone I already knew got that little pair of earrings. I had fun putting them together. I have posted my first one also now. Come check it out.
Mya said…
Great idea for a swap, or for wrapping a little present, and you certainly got a great present, and presentation.
genie said…
What a special box. Know you are going to love the earrings. I have my boxes on a metal tree, too, and it is the cutest thing. I just adore it. Happy Holidays from genie.
marie said…
Love your first matchbox ~ the colors are really wonderful! Cute earrings too!
Linda said…
Isn't that the sweetest little image on the matchbox? Love the earrings! What a treat!
Lyneen said…
I love the images on the boxes... THe earrings are beautiful!