Fun Contest at The Odd Sparrow

Ya'll need to run over toThe Odd Sparrow and take a look at her contest...you will get some great decorating tips AND the opportunity to win a Gift Certificate for her web shop ! I am fixing to enter myself and if I win I will be getting some of her FABULOUS scented pine cones ....

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

2 comments

Hi Francie,
I am so glad to see your virus problems are gone. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love coming to your blog, where I can be serenaded by Kevin Kline, lol. I hope everything is fine with you and yours.
Smoochies,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets
Unknown said…
Hi Francie!

How are you sweetie pie? Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to pay me a visit. It made my day. Hope you are doing well. OOh I love giveaways! I will go to check out those pinecones. I bet they smell wonderful and would love to win some too!
Have a fantastic day,
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows