Just Faux Fun


Should I
apologize for the bad pun? I will if I need too.....but I did manage to finish the cupcakes ! I hope my two buddies will like them. As for the little heart cakes, I'm trying to decide how to decorate them, just in the "playing" stages now. Do you like the clay or the silk flowers better? I know which way I'm leaning but I surely do respect your opinions!
And...oh my ! I got tagged by one of my buddies and since I'm low on material today I'm gonna go right ahead and bore ya'll (if you bother to read on LOL ) so here goes:
1. Name 2 scrapbook topics I would like to do: 1) family 2) Willie and Wy kitties
2. Name the 2 best places I have ever been to: 1) Spain 2) Gibralter
3. Name 2 things I do every day: Give thanks for my blessings, love my SweetiePie.
4. Name 2 things everyone pretty much already knows about me: 1) I have ADD 2) I'd rather do it myself :).
5. Name 2 places I wish to visit: 1) Scotland 2) Australia.
6. Name 2 things you may not know about me: 1) I am vertically challenged 2) I love pineapple
7. Name 2 nicknames you have had in your life: 1. Cissie . Red
8. Name 2 interesting jobs I have had in my life: 1) Nuclear marine mechanic 2) Union office manager.
9. What 2 fun things I do after work: 1) make stuff (like faux food) 2) play with the kitties.
10. Name 2 things I would like to learn: 1) another language 2) how to weld.
11. What are the last two things I have downloaded or CD bought: 1). ohh I bought a Los Lonely Boys and Willie CD's.
12. What are 2 TV shows or movies from childhood I still enjoy watching after all these years. This is difficult because most of my childhood was spent overseas...oh it was fun watching Bonanza in Spanish...but when we were at Aunties we always watched Perry Mason, I don't think they show any of the others we watched. Geee I'm ollllld.

My wish for you: May you visit the places you want to visit and learn the things you want to learn and may your childhood memories be good ones.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

12 comments

Francie, you're such a sweetie! I love your little cakes, faux sho'!lol
Francie, Your cupcakes turned out great! They look good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing.
Pink hugs, Karen
Oh Francie how cute! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Spring!
Pink Hugs,
Stephanie
Vallen said…
We still get Perry Mason here every week day at noon.
I think either way you want to do the flowers will be good, The clay flowers look like flowers made with icing and the silk ones look like a cake decorated with fresh flowers - good either way.
Unknown said…
Hi Francie!

How are you sweetie? I was thinking of you over the weekend. So I was so happy that you visited my blog. Looove those faux desserts! How did you do that??? I have no clue..lol You are one talented lady. Love them. And if I didnt' know that were fake I would probably eat them..lol Have a great evening pink sis!
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows
Hi Francie,
Bonanza was a must on Sunday night.And Perry Mason was always watched at Grandmother's. So you are not old, just well adjusted, lol. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I, too, am glad God has bigger and better plans for us than we can imagine, if only I'd quit sticking my hand in the creation.
Theresa @ Cottage Violets
Christine said…
Hi Francie,
Sorry you couldn't be with me at the flea market. You would have loved it.

I love the cupcakes and the hearts look lovely either way.

I forgot about Perry Mason. I idolized Della. I thought she was so fashionable and smart.

I also loved Dragnet. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. LOL!!!

Have a fun week! Thanks for visiting me!

xoxo!
I like the clay flowers better but they are both very lovely! You did a wonderful job...makes me hungry...are you sure they aren't real?
Hugs,
Robin
These are adorable! I think I would prefer the silk floweres.

Please stop by - I'm having a giveaway.
Cathy said…
Francie, Way to go on the cupcakes. You've really got it down. They are absolutely adorable. Too darn cute.

One of each please madam!

Miss you, xoxox
Cath
kari and kijsa said…
So adorable!!! Fabulous job! Have a wonderful evening!

blessings,
kari & kijsa
Anonymous said…
these are wonderful! I love them!

Cookie