apologize for the bad pun? I will if I need too.....but I did manage to finish the cupcakes ! I hope my two buddies will like them. As for the little heart cakes, I'm trying to decide how to decorate them, just in the "playing" stages now. Do you like the clay or the silk flowers better? I know which way I'm leaning but I surely do respect your opinions!
And...oh my ! I got tagged by one of my buddies and since I'm low on material today I'm gonna go right ahead and bore ya'll (if you bother to read on LOL ) so here goes:
1. Name 2 scrapbook topics I would like to do: 1) family 2) Willie and Wy kitties
2. Name the 2 best places I have ever been to: 1) Spain 2) Gibralter
3. Name 2 things I do every day: Give thanks for my blessings, love my SweetiePie.
4. Name 2 things everyone pretty much already knows about me: 1) I have ADD 2) I'd rather do it myself :).
5. Name 2 places I wish to visit: 1) Scotland 2) Australia.
6. Name 2 things you may not know about me: 1) I am vertically challenged 2) I love pineapple
7. Name 2 nicknames you have had in your life: 1. Cissie . Red
8. Name 2 interesting jobs I have had in my life: 1) Nuclear marine mechanic 2) Union office manager.
9. What 2 fun things I do after work: 1) make stuff (like faux food) 2) play with the kitties.
10. Name 2 things I would like to learn: 1) another language 2) how to weld.
11. What are the last two things I have downloaded or CD bought: 1). ohh I bought a Los Lonely Boys and Willie CD's.
12. What are 2 TV shows or movies from childhood I still enjoy watching after all these years. This is difficult because most of my childhood was spent overseas...oh it was fun watching Bonanza in Spanish...but when we were at Aunties we always watched Perry Mason, I don't think they show any of the others we watched. Geee I'm ollllld.
My wish for you: May you visit the places you want to visit and learn the things you want to learn and may your childhood memories be good ones.