Finds and ....

 Summer is the time my Sweetie and I are able to do a lot together and apart so we take advantage of it.  Summer hit hot and it hit fast but it hasn't slowed us down too much. It does slow down my posting though.
   
It's rare for me to find sweet little planters that are in great shape, but this little lady is perfect.

LOVE the colors on this inkwell set and the cherubs, well, that meant I HAD to have it.


Bought this off E-Bay because the color was delicious!  I will keep one to  hang in the kitchen window.

Went to Hobby Lobby, they were having 66% off summer. Picked up two of these screen/trellis. Found the half planter at Sally and knew just what to do with it.

On it's way to the booth.
Well I hope ya'll are enjoying your summer as much as we are.  It will be over all too soon.   Until next time, ya'll bee sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

2 comments

Great finds and buys, that planter is adorable. Enjoy your summer, you are right it is moving way to fast!!!

Carol
Guernsey Girl said…
Whenever I read your posts, Francie, I feel a mixture of happiness, excitement and peace. Maybe you were a therapist in another life? Thanks for the lovely photos and have a great weekend. xxxxx