California Dreamin'

We were blessed to live in California for over ten years, and when cold, cold days like this hit my mind can't help but reminisce about those wonderful balmy days out on our sailboat the wind happily pushing us along. Sigh. Today I will get a lot done, you'll see. The Scented Cottage will have some refreshing Beach fragrances that will make you swear you are at the beach, even if you are many miles away.....I can't wait to bring them to you !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

2 comments

OldBagNewTricks said…
If ever I needed a piece of the beach, it is today -- thank you -- I needed this!
Carol Bennett said…
Great picture, Francie! Stay warm.
Carol
Come visit me!
http://ourreddoor.blogspot.com