Thursday, December 10, 2009

Monday solution !








My solution to Monday rollin' around too quickly is to simply ignore it. So far it's workin' great!

The Holiday show I did way "up Nawth" was a lot of fun and I also had a great visit with my family. Unfortunately the day of set up it poured, and I mean poured from early early am until late at night. The rest of the time was fairly nice. Anywho, here are a few photos of part of my set up and some of the product that I took along. Wasn't able to get a lot of photos and I am sad about that...better luck to me next time!

My wish for you: fun time with your family.

7 comments:

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Francie, It all looks so pretty. I bet those shows are a lot of work but fun. And glad you got to visit family. Will you get to to to Tenn. this Spring with the SLS girls? Hope so! xo Lynn

Aunt T said...

Hi Francie. I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Everything is so pretty. Wishing you and your's a very happy holiday season.

Hugs,

Teresa

gail said...

Hi Francie,,, I love how you set up. It looks so pretty. I love the product. The rose soap is so pretty, and who doesnt love a sudsy rubber ducky??? LOL
Thanks for stopping by my blog,, your welcome out west anytime my friend!
Have a very Merry Christmas and may your home be filled with Peace in the coming New Year. (()) gail

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

Francie you have a wonderful way a packaging your pretties! I think the little bee packaging is just darling!

blessings
mary

Helz said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Happy Holidays to you from the South of England! Helz x

CoreyTina&boys said...

what a fun fun blog! cute stuff! here is me http://tinytinacreations.blogspot.com

twinkleshabbystar said...

Omigosh! I love it all! So excited you going to be a vendor! YAY!!! XO,Jenn