C'est La Vie !


You can see I've been playing with my webtopper ... I don't know what takes hold of me but I will spend hours doing the smallest of things that really do not need doing while bigger stuff waits...but it makes me happy :)

This Tuesday we will be offering French inspired treasures with other Shabby Lane Shop members. We are offering an authentic,vintage, never worn (with tag attached)French beret and a few other goodies. I hope you'll stop by The Scented Cottage and the other participating shops and take a look.

Until next time, my wish for you : May you get to spend time doing the little things that give you pleasure.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

4 comments

Totally agree! It keeps the soul young! Love the wheelbarrow limoge box!
Anonymous said…
Hi Francie, always love the French inspired. LOL...I am like you. I can spend hours piddling with the small stuff....but it's fun! Happy Day to you. I need to start my SLS Tuesday Treasures back up again. Just when I think I am ahead of the game...bam....I get behind again. xoxo
Deb said…
I love the new look of your blog....sometimes spending hours on little, unnecessary things is just what we need to be doing. So glad you had fun with it too!

Hugs,
Debbie
www.shabbycozycottage.com
Hi Francie ~ Joy does come from the most unlikely places. Like you, I sometimes let the big stuff wait.

xoxo,
Deborah in NC