Advent Matchboxes...Day Two...

Day two...what a delight !!!  Ya'll know that I just love, love, LOVE this matchbox and what it had inside.  I wish you could see this little treasure, photos just can't show you how very sweet  is.   Created by  Linda of           Lambsworld    not only is the outside beautiful but look at the sweet button pin...a cat in a jester hat !   I laughed out loud when I saw it ... if this is your first visit to me we have four cats, any one of which could wear that hat with the same aplomb.   Thank you Linda !
Ya'll can go here A Swap for All Seasons     to see a clickable list of all participants in this great swap.  Thanks for stopping by and ya'll come back.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

16 comments

Anonymous said…
this is cute!!
Wendy Aspinall said…
Oh yes very , very cute we had a cat too that could just about put off a hat so wonderful as that... enjoy your gift hugs wendy
Linda said…
Hi Francie...so happy you're enjoying the matchbox! Isn't this fun?
Debbie said…
Another cute one! This is inspirational. I find myself thinking about what could fit in a matchbox.
Peace said…
OH! You have had two wonderful days of surprises! I heart them both! :OD
HI! I'm Tabitha said…
francie,
very cute box. love that image she used.
xxx's
tabitha
COUNTRY PICKINS said…
This is so sweet! I love it. Linda
Anonymous said…
Cute matchbox Francie, and thank you for my birthday wish today! Marcia
genie said…
This box and the pin are so cute. I am having so much fun with this swap. Hugs and happy day...Genie
JoAnne said…
What a gorgeous little box! And that cat pin is a winner too!
Pam said…
Just stopping by to say hello and let you know that I received # 10.
Please stop by on the 10th to see your beautiful matchbox featured.
You've really scored w/ the matchboxes...they're both wonderful! I'm amazed at all the beautiful boxes I've received & see on other blogs. What a fun swap, huh?

BTW loved the matchbox you yesterday created too! Where's today's?
Lyneen said…
You will find Day 2 on my BLOG thanks for the lovely ring!!!!
Linda said…
Very cute! I don't think the cat would agree.