Weekly Finds and Make(s)


We had 2 beautiful riding days and took advantage of them!  My Sweetie is off the whole week so I'm not getting much done.  One reason I post to the Blog is to keep me on track.
  This week I'm sharing two beautiful Scott McClintock lace dresses, made in the USA. Those were the days my friends !
Both dresses have beautiful pink blush satin under dresses.
Size 11/12 no makers label

size 12 Scott McClintock label

Close up in better light.
Vintage lace / doilies....weekly make.




For my weekly "make' a vintage lace and doily banner.    thank you for your visits and sweet comments.
I appreciate them always try to return comments and follows.
Sharing  with Beyond the Pickett Fence...    Vintage Inspiration 
Beverly Pink Saturday
and with Ivy and elephants
 

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

8 comments

lala said…
The dresses are lovely, and they make me wish I had kept my Jessica McClintock lace dress - oh how I loved her clothes! The doily banner is adorable! I am decorating for a vintage themed bridal shower - so definitely going to make one for above the guest sign in table. Thanks for sharing.
Guernsey Girl said…
I absolutely love those lace dresses, Francie - so reminiscent of another age. And the doilies are amazing - such talent!
Francie...I love the dresses...Anything with lace makes me swoon!

Carol
bj said…
such lovely lace dresses...
Oh they are beautiful....we rarely see such gorgeous vintage dresses here in oz. thank you for sharing ...HPS Michelle
LV said…
Never been a lace person, but the dresses are pretty. I love the banner.
Claire Justine said…
I love the lace dresses, they are beautiful :)
Unknown said…
Is there anything more beautiful than something made with lace...I love to crochet fine doilies...love your blog!