Finds and Makes ... Happy Cinco de Mayo !

Happy Cinco de Mayo !  It's also my husbands birthday so we really celebrate.  We will be out and about today and also heading up to the mountains on Saturday for a few days of fun.
Here are my "finds":
Wonderful old paint by number and a HUGE chandelier! Could not pass up the chandelier. It was priced at $15.50, the glass is beveled, and I could see a lot of projects to be made from it.
Beautiful paint by number...Love the colors !

HUGE light fixture. 
Found a square lazy susan. It was perfect to mosaic, since I decided to use it on top of a plant stand, I didn't put a lot of work into the mosaic. Just used a sheet from Lowe's that was on sale for a dollar.  First I put it on this stand:
Ummmmmm....no.

 Plan B, put on a rectangular top that started life out as a plaque. Looks much better, BUT.... I really wanted to have a plant stand with a rotating top. Love the idea of being able to turn a plant to get the sun evenly without having to lift it.  Put the lazy susan on top of this stand:
Much better !   They will be off to my booth sometime this week.
  Will be sharing with Ivy and Elephants WhatsItWednesday
and with Beverly's Pink Saturday  , hope you will stop by for a visit.
Thanks for visiting with me and for your sweet comments.   Until next time,
ya'll bee sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

1 comment

Guernsey Girl said…
I really love reading your blog posts and seeing where your imagination takes you next, Francie! I hope you both enjoyed the birthday celebrations...