Yes, I know....

every winter I disappear, sorta.  I don't thrive in the cold and there are the holidays, etc. Lots of excuses ! 
 So, I was in Luck. For just a little while.  Now I am out of Luck. Sigh.

But did have a wonderful time.  Got to visit Willie Nelson's Ranch, got to visit with my cousin, Desperado Dan.   Lots of beauty on the roads, but you really can't beat the Texas Bluebonnet and Indian Paintbrush ... all over the place !
So, Marburger, Warrenton, Round Top...so close !  So, did I or didn't I?  I just might share on that in my next post.... Until then, ya'll bee sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

1 comment

Guernsey Girl said…
Oh, Francie, you do make me smile. Can't wait for your next blog post! With love from England where Spring has finally sprung... :)