Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

This is the view from my front porch........lots of smoke. The wind has shifted our way again.











This means another indoor day today and I am going to play. Going to catch up on painting a few things and it won't be walls ! When I get enough of them finished I will put them in the Cottage Shop online. I really need a new camera because the one I have doesn't catch much detail, but you can get the general idea of what I'll be doing. Any one have any suggestions for a painting?
My wish for you is that you get to have a fun day too.

6 comments:

OldBagNewTricks said...

Francie -- Love the painting! I can think of a dozen places where it needs to be... ideas... I'll leave the painting up to the artist. Do something dazzling. The smoke is horrendous. With a forced day in I hope you enjoy playing till you heart's content.

Vallen said...

It seems like the whole of the country is on fire. I hope you have a wonderful day painting and painting and painting.

PG said...

Crumbs, it's still going...how worrying. :(
Best to dive into a world of painting, and hope the wind changes.

Aunt T said...

I'm sorry about the fires. I hope you had a productive day :)

Teresa

Rosemary said...

Hi,
I just found your blog for the first time.
I know what that smoke is like. I live in brushfire world. Southern California.
Check out my blog sometime.
Rosemary

Sharon@C'est Chouette said...

....and you paint too? You amaze me!