Extra Sprinkles

Well, ya'll already know how far behind I am...:) I have some wonderful blue and white items to
add to the web shop but I'm thinking they won't get there for a few more weeks. So here's a sneak peek. Do ya'll like blue and white? I love it with yellow and with coral. I have several customers who love it too which is why I carry it in the Cottage Shop.

Lots of goodies have arrived at the Cottage and I have had to un-pack and find places to put everything. Got in some very pretty new tea cups for the tea cup candles....ohhhh soooo pretty. Can't wait to show you but I have to.

Ya'll really need to go over to Extra Sprinkles blog (link at right)...Ms. Christine has out done herself with a dazzling display accompanying Michael Buble (sigh)...you can spend a couple of very pleasant moments there...I've been back several times LOL. Don't forget to check out the Extra Sprinkles web shop too...it's yummy and sparkly.


My wish for you: May you always have some Extra Sprinkles in your life!

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

10 comments

OldBagNewTricks said…
Francie, the way you've done the bottom blue and white cup/sugarbowl/whatknot with those yellow flowers is charming.

And my wish for you is extra sprinkles too. And confetti. And glitter. And ribbon -- ok, I'm off to see Extra Sprinkles now.

Jenny
kari and kijsa said…
We wish extra sprinkles for you!

We were just thinking about you...opened a drawer to pull out the yummy scented wax melts you sent our way...and heavenly...

...they are wonderful! The melon scent just sweetens and brightens our home with a touch of warmth during this dreary day! You are the best, and your goodies are fabulous!

blessings,
kari & kijsa
Gretel said…
Now I used to like blue and white, the odd bit here and there, then Andys mum starting collecting it. And boy did she collet. Now they have a whole houseful of the stuff, and I have strangely grown immune to its charms...although the little teapot here is very sweet! :)
Blue and white looks so pretty...I am looking forward to perusing your new goodies in your shop!
Hugs,
Robin
Anonymous said…
It's so springtime fresh and pretty. ~ Lynn
Oh how I love the flowers in that last piece of blue/white.

I posted a poem...not a published one - I need to sell some before I start posting them. If you read it, I do hope you enjoy it.

Have a wonderful day!
Deborah
I love the blue and white. I have plenty scattered around~ there is always room for more.
Deb said…
Hi Francie.....the blue and white with yellow is so refreshing this time of year! You always have the prettiest ideas.

Hugs,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor
Angie said…
I love the yellow with the blue and white. One of my long time favorite color combinations. And thanks for the extra sprinkles, they are always welcomed.

Angie
Rosa said…
Love your arrangements. I just did a couple of tea cups a little while back. How easy that was!