Bloggerette Sorority

I didn't get to join a sorority when I was in college but now I am getting a chance to join the Bloggerette Sorority !
You can too. Just hop on over to Sweet Karen's blog
Some Days Are Diamonds to read all about it and to join. It promises to be a LOT of fun.

Don't forget that this Saturday is the Where Women Create blog party too ! Hope to see you there as well.

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

2 comments

Charlene said…
I joined too!!!!! Soooo much fun! Are you ready for Saturday? I am as ready as I will be this year. But, I already have plans for next year. Furst change after the party. THE WALL PAPER GOES!!!!!!!!! See ya Saturday (or from the looks of the number of players it may take us all WEEKS to visit everyone) Charlene
Oh so cool, I came over from the Where Bloggers Create Blog Party to visit and found a sorority sister! Can't wait to see the projects everyone makes with this wonderful graphic. See ya soon sister!