GOD BLESS AMERICA

land that I love!
God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.
words and music by Irving Berlin

Every 4th of July I think of the men and women who made and make it possible for us to celebrate. May you all have a fun, safe and fabulous 4th of July and if you can't say a prayer for our troops I hope  you will think of them and all they do and have done.
Ya'll bee sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

4 comments

Oh Francie, I love the 4th of July and what it stands for...I know when the 4th is, just not sure if we have already had it or if the 4th of July weekend is coming up?

Carol
Linda P. said…
I love this sweet little picture, Francie. Yes, I am so thankful for the men and women who serve our country. I am praying right now for their safety and that they will feel appreciated for their sacrifice. I hope you have a very nice holiday, Francie.
Debbie said…
I'm so behind in my blog visiting that I am way late to return the Independence Day greetings! I'm another one who loves the 4th and all it reminds us of.

As a family member to one of those deployed troops (soon to be coming home!)I appreciate those prayers.
I'm back! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think we like the same things too! My son is in the Army...stationed in TX and has been deployed twice. We're praying he won't have to go again in November. I sure do miss My home sweet home.