Sweet Pink Noses, paws and ears

In my post below I've shared some about Kittehmama and her family.   Kittehmama and babies are doing fairly well.
 Kittehmama has been sneezing and getting meds into her is not easy.
  Last week while feeding Kittehmama the gingers ran over and started gobbling down her food.  One of the greys soon followed.  It took a couple more days for the grey runt to join in but now she chows down too.  So now we feed them at least 3x a day sometimes 4 if we can.  We have had some severe rain and thunderstorms.

they are all socialized pretty well except for the runt, she is still a bit shy and skittish.
UPDATE:  had to take runt to vet, one little eye was really bad this am, now they all have had worm medicine :) now we have to give runt meds 2 x a day  and we will be taking in Kittehmama soon to get fixed.   Kittys are a LOT of work but worth it.

Sweet pink noses, paws and ears for Pink Saturday !   Please visit Beverly for links to more sweet pink.

Thank you for your visit and please come back !  Til then ya'll beee sweet.


Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

13 comments

Cameron said…
Awwww.......the most perfect kinda pink in my book....love kitties :)
Beverly said…
Francie, we are not cat people either, but how can you resist those sweet little kittens. They are so ... cute.

Happy Pink Saturday.♥
Unknown said…
Wish my hubby liked cats. I'd love a kitten.
Linda P. said…
What little sweethearts, Francie! You couldn't have found anything sweeter to share in the pink category than those little pink noses, paws, and ears. : )
OHHHH they are adorable, you are such a great Mama!

Carol
LV said…
I have never been a cat person, but my sister was. After she lost hers, she said no more. These are so cute.
Hi Francie, I have had no time for visiting but my friend is still sleeping this am. I'm squeezing in some visits. I checked your pink Sat plate from last week and I love the square shape. Square dishes always get ny attention and this one has the sweetest flowers.

I read your previous kitten post and then today. Precious darlings but a lot of care. Will you adopt them out? We have always been dog lovers, but a kitten can sure touch your heart.

Have a happy PS day.
Hugs, Jeanne
Kim, USA said…
Oh my they are so cute!!
Chubskulit Rose said…
Always a delight to see these gorgeous pink! Catching up with Pink Saturday.

My PINK
Your comment is always a treat for me!
Have a blessed weekend.
Anne said…
Bless you for taking care of these sweet little things! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and am now following! So nice to "meet" you! ♥
Hugs,
Anne
AWWWW, your kittens are so sweet! They are very lucky to find someone like you to take care of them! I am now a follower of yours! Penny
Oh how cute!!! I love cats...and dogs and can barely resist another one when I see one. My last cat died at age 21. She was the most gentle and sweet pet. I got her when she was 8 weeks old so she was with me a long time. I have 4 dogs at this time but would love another cat if there was room for another animal in the house. Ha. Each Friday I have a feature called Paws and Claws. A guest host writes a post about their pet(s) and shows photos of them. You certainly qualify for a feature if you would like to do one. I would love to hear all about your pets and I know it would be interesting for my readers. You can see details on my blog. Let me know if you decide to do a feature. In the meantime, take good care of those sweet kitties.------ Shannon