Lights ! Camera ! Action??????

















Happiness is finally being able to add pictures to my blog....sigh. It has been unimaginably frustrating not having a completely functioning computer at home or at the shop. There is still a lot to be done but we are on (or seem to be) the right track now.
Welcome to The Scented Cottage...I am woefully behind in arranging, unpacking and putting things out. Snapped a couple of pictures and as soon as I can get the little shop in some semblance of order I will share more. Thank you to all my sweet friends who have stayed with me and sympathized with me. Thank you to my dear sweet friend Sharon of C'est Chouette who sent me tea and sympathy. You don't know how much I appreciate you all.

My wish for you: May you always have good friends, tea and sympathy!

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

10 comments

Gretel said…
Oh my god, you have a real shop! I know that sounds silly, I knew you had one, but I dind't realise (I should have) how beautiful it would be!
Hi Francie - I was just thinking about you - haven't seen you on the forum in a while. Thanks for stopping over at my blog too! Your store is looking beautiful!
Cathy said…
Francie, can I come and live in your sweetly scented shop? Say that 10 times fast!!! It is beautiful.

Thanks for the comment on the Stash, but I sent that out before I went shopping on Saturday and found REALLY, REALLY, BIG STASH. I have it all loaded up on my website. Lots of work, but tons of fun.

xoxo ~ Cathy, treasuredheirlooms.net
Retroboutiques said…
Francie, your shop is beautiful! So glad you are getting your computer back to normal...its a hard addiction to try to kick when you can't use it!
Anonymous said…
Great Pix!! So glad to see them. wonderful displays!

Hugs to you! Francie

Teemie
Angie said…
What a beautiful shop! I hope you have many fun moments there.

Angie
OldBagNewTricks said…
Francie, you're BACK!!!! I am so happy to see your sweet shining face... well, you sweet as pie shop is a close second. I'm over the moon that you're back. You were missed terribly!

Jenny
Looks wonderful...
Glad your back Francie!
Priscilla
Francie! It all looks so wonderful...cozy and sweet.
:)

Lidy
OHHHH I'd love to come shopping in your sweet shop!
It looks so inviteing!

Thank you sooo much for the sweet lil beeeeeutiful spoons!
They are soooo cute!
I will use them often and think of you!

Blessings, Dolly