Peace and hope for Christmas

Let me wish you a peaceful Christmas. Hope you will have family close and have much to be grateful for.
I know our hearts are heavy for the families who lost their children in the school shooting and for all who have lost loved ones as well.

  visit Debbie at Words Upon Wheels    she always has words of wisdom, comfort and truth on Sundays.

There are many things that we do not understand and may question why they happen.  I pray you have faith and will hold on to it.  Wishing you all the blessings the Christ child promised
 Hope to see you in the New Year.    (())

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

7 comments

Sue McPeak said…
Thank you Francie for this thoughtful post and wishes for Peace and Hope for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to YOU and YOURS!!!
Denise said…
How sweet of you for following Me.I do already follow you- Thank you and Merry Christmas-Denise
Anonymous said…
Very sweet and thoughtful Francie.. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and thank you for your gift of friendship. Love, Lynn
Annesphamily said…
This is a beautiful and thoughtful post. Francie you are a real joy to know. Thank you for your visits. I have a heavy heart but I am praying and thinking of lots of ways to honor those lost last week. Our world is filled with so much sadness but those of us who know Our Lord know we need to trust Him in these trying times. Love to you and yours.
Unknown said…
Hi Francie,
Happy New Year to you and yours,
from Dorothy and Ms.Wilma
Anonymous said…
Happy happy New Year to you my friend. How blessed I am to know you (for real). Yes, the little bruiser was born Friday. We aren't yet sure when we will go to NYC to see them and him...soon as they say come...we will go. Soon, soon! His photo is on my Facebook page if you care to look. xoxoxoxo (you can get to my facebook page on my blog page sidebar)