The Mad Potter


A few months back, when winter wasn't even a thought ... The College Man had to go to Statesboro College and I tagged along.  Figured there had to be some shopping needing done there and I was right.
On the way to dropping College Man off I spotted The Mad Potter....oh my with that name and the fabulous outside there was no way I was leaving without a visit.
 What a wonderland!   the inside is fabulous as well, filled with painted furniture and all kinds of wonderful goodies.

Was able to spend a few minutes chatting with Nancy, the delightful "mad potter" until the College Man called to be picked up.

Can't wait to go back when I can spend a lot more time wandering through this very special place.



If you ever get to Statesboro, GA the Mad Potter is at 805 South Main Street.


The "back shed"  at the Mad Potter. Filled with furniture and fun.


Linking up with Beverly's Pink Saturday

Thanks for visiting, until next time ya'll be sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

5 comments

Ahh, there is something other that winter! That was a nice break. Thanks for sharing those pictures.
Cheryl said…
What an amazing place you've happened upon! Lucky you--- I'd be "stealing" all those ideas for my own yard *wink*
Debbie said…
What??? You were in the 'boro? Right down the road from me! I have driven by that place, but I have yet to visit.

Now, I will.
It looks fab! Love the wreath on the door - too cute. Gives me ideas...uh oh:)

Leann
Annesphamily said…
So precious! What a fun visit that would be. Goodness you share some great adventures with us.