Trying to pick up some momentum...

it is just so darn cold our heating unit is having a difficult time keeping this old house warm. I bet it's thinking just like I am "HEY this is the SOUTH and it's not supposed to get to 17* much less stay there ! "  But we are both plodding along best we can.

 here are two items I worked on yesterday to add to my booth...                                                                                           
 Will be working some more today and then tomorrow off to do some visiting and shopping "up Nawth"  where I can REALLY complain about the cold :)   :)  :)   

                                                                           Thank you for your visit and your sweet comments.   Until next time, ya'll bee sweet !

Author

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio Fiksioner is a free template that suitable for personal blogging because the layout is like a journal.

9 comments

Wendy Aspinall said…
I know ......... its freezing do you know when I moved to GA someone from here laughed that I thought to bring a fur hat from the UK .... Ha Ha who laughing now .. my fingers may be cold but My heads toasty warm

Debbie said…
Yep. It is cold out there! I thought this was Georgia for cryin' out loud!!

But oh well. It gives us an excuse to stay put.

I love both of your shares today, especially that bird cage one. I love things like that.
Were cold here in Orlando too 48 right now! Love your new creations...Stay warm!

Carol
Annesphamily said…
Hi Francie! Brrr....we had a cold spell too. Yesterday is was 10 in the morning and today we got up to fifty I think! Felt good feeling the sunshine. Seems like everyone is struggling with cold weather. I pray for those who are suffering from all the effects of the cold weather.
It was good to visit and I will come and catch up again. I hope the new Year is wonderful. Stay warm. I wish someone would host a tea cup exchange. I had so much fun with you when we did that! Hugs Anne
We are about to have another heat wave in Australia...so I envy your cold. HPS Michelle xx
Patty said…
I know what you mean. I researched citrus trees that would grow in my borderline citrus tolerant area, and I got trees that are cold tolerant into the high 20's. We never have those temps here. This year, we have been in the teens, too. I know what you mean about cold. Beautiful work.
It has been in the single digits here in Pa. and my hubby is not happy having to deliver the mail in that cold!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!

Hugs,
Debbie
Unknown said…
Hi Francie, I love the bird wreath you made, so pretty! I moved to Mississippi Gulf Coast and it's supposed to snow tomorrow!
Stay warm my friend,
Dorothy
Love your sweet wreath and who doesn't love a birdcage! 46 here in Orlando and raining all day....burrrr!

Carol